Sep 11 - Nov 20 • Sundays • 11am • MPCC Room C • $45
Are you planning a wedding or newly married? Be sure you’re preparing for the challenges of the years to come! The next Marriage Preparation Workshop will begin on September 11 and run for 10 weeks. You'll enjoy getting to know other engaged and newly married couples, and doing your "homework", which consists of going on a fun date. Topics will include:
• Discovering God’s plan for husband and wife roles
• Learning how to communicate by listening and speaking up
• Learning how to deal with conflict
• Beginning good money management habits AND
• Getting your sex life off to a great start
This class is required for couples marrying at MPCC. Cost is $45 per couple and includes books and online relationship inventory.